- 1 1/2cups creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each)
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and salt until smooth; set aside.
- In crockpot on low heat melt the chocolate chips and candy bars stirring occasionally (until smooth).
- Drop teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into paper-lined miniature muffin cups or molds (can be found in cake decorating department) and spread around with an unused paintbrush. Top each with peanut butter mixture (how much will depend on size of mold); top with another teaspoonful or so of chocolate mixture, again spreading it with the paintbrush. Decorate with sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. YUM!